Todd a. olson
REPRESENTATIVE OWNERSHIP AND TENANTS
- Admiral Capital Group
- Adtalem Global Education
- Alberta Investment Management Corp.
- Arizona State University Foundation
- FBO Capital Group
- Marathon Petroleum Company
- RED Development
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Weston Entertainment
Based in San Antonio, Texas, Todd has a broad and diverse background with over 30 years working in the commercial real estate industry managing multiple product types in major markets throughout the United States. He has a history of successes by focusing on thorough analysis, market data, creative solutions and developing meaningful relationships. His skill set has served him well working through key assignments in expert testimony, project management, lease vs. purchase vs. development work, deal sourcing from underwriting to purchase agreement negotiation, financing debt, and accounting ASC 842 support.
Prior to joining NBS Real Estate Consulting, Todd spent his career working for both the public and the private sector. For the public, he managed City of San Antonio assets with an emphasis on historical structures and at VIA Metropolitan Transit, he led transit-oriented developments for the agency. In the private sector, he managed institutional class assets for Hines and USAA Real Estate Company. In addition to significant acquisitions and dispositions, he has asset-managed 33 real estate projects representing over 10 million square feet and executed 300+ lease transactions representing over 2.4 million square feet.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- M.S. – Texas A & M University – Corpus Christi
- B.B.A. Accounting & Finance – Lamar University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member – CCIM Institute
- Real Property Administrator – Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- Texas Real Estate Sales Agent License
COMMUNITY SERVICE & MEMBERSHIPS
- Last Chance Ministries/Hope for the Westside
outside the u.s.
Caribbean Islands: Jamaica and Barbados.