Representative Ownership and Tenants
- Admiral Capital Group
- Alberta Investment Management Corp.
- Arizona State University Foundation
- Marathon Petroleum Company
- RED Development
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Based in San Antonio, Texas, Todd has a broad and diverse background with over 30 years working in the commercial real estate industry managing multiple product types in major markets throughout the United States. He has a history of successes by focusing on thorough analysis, market data, creative solutions and developing meaningful relationships.
Prior to joining NBS Real Estate Consulting, Todd spent his career working for both the public and the private sector. For the public, he managed City of San Antonio assets with an emphasis on historical structures and at VIA Metropolitan Transit, he led transit-oriented developments for the agency. In the private sector, he managed institutional class assets for Hines and USAA Real Estate Company. In addition to significant acquisitions and dispositions, he has asset-managed 33 real estate projects representing over 10 million square feet and executed 300+ lease transactions representing over 2.4 million square feet.
Education & Certification
- M.S. – Texas A & M University – Corpus Christi
- B.B.A. Accounting & Finance – Lamar University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member – CCIM Institute
- Real Property Administrator – Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- Texas Real Estate Sales Agent License