Roger joined Norris, Beggs & Simpson in 1985, and became Executive Vice President and Partner in 1993. Roger managed the firm’s Seattle-area office from 1998 through 2000. In November 2000, he became Manager of the Vancouver office, and was named COO in 2011.
Roger has been in the commercial real estate industry since 1971 and has extensive experience in commercial development, property management, sales, and marketing. A native Oregonian, he spent five years in Chicago with national real estate consultants, Real Estate Research Corporation and Rubloff, prior to coming to Portland in 1976.
- B.S., M.B.A. – University of Oregon
- Columbia River Economic Development Council – Board of Directors
- Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Seattle, Board of Directors
- Better Business Bureau of Oregon and Western Washington – Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Economic Development Council of Seattle/King County, Board of Directors
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Building Owners & Managers (BOMA) – Past Chairman and National Officer
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Board of Directors, Past Oregon State President
- Portland Oregon Visitors Association (POVA) – Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Vancouver National Historic Reserve Trust – Board of Directors
- Columbia River Maritime Museum – Board of Directors, Chair
- Identity Clark County – Board of Directors
- Portland State University, Institute of Metropolitan Studies – Board of Directors
- Association of Washington Business (AWB) – Board of Directors